Friday, July 1, 2011


Welcome to my Never Ending Nail Art blog!!!!


To me painted nails are the ultimate fashion accessory, which is why I'm constantly searching for fun new designs to paint on my nails.

Although I try to do my nails as often as I possibly can, some days I simply cannot find the time; and some designs are just too cute not to wear for a while ;-)

I get most of my inspiration from the web, myself, others, and everyday objects.

I hope you enjoy your visit here at my never ending nail art blog, and don't forget to subscribe or leave a comment, and let me know what you think.

Happy Viewing!








P.S.   I really like to use emoticons in my blog posts like:


^_~           wink

>_<          utter frustration

O_O         shock and awe

(>^_^)>     & hugs, lots of hugs!

See You 'Round!


Translate

On Sundays:

On Sundays:
I'll swatch and review a polish from my stash!

On Mondays:

On Mondays:
I'll recreate someone else's mani on my own digits.

On Tuesdays:

On Tuesdays:
I'll either create or follow someone else's tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

On Fridays:

On Fridays:
I'll make my own frankens!

Check out the Cloud!

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Total Pageviews

Blogs I Follow